Posing with Buzz

Posing with Buzz

Coco Beach, FL

Coco Beach, FL

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Parker opens his first birthday present!

Parker got his very first birthday present in the mail today! I put the box on the floor and he couldn't wait to rip it open. I had to cut it with scissors since it had been shipped to us. It was from his God-mother, "Auntie" Jen. She always wraps things in the most beautiful paper. He had fun playing with the tissue paper and we put one of the outfits on him, after he had a bath of course!

I have Curriculum Night tomorrow night, so I won't be able to post anything on the blog. My friend Sharon uses Thursdays as a day to share something she is thankful for so tonight I'd like to share some things I' m thankful for.

First, I'm thankful for my healthy boys. They are so happy that they make us happy. I'm also thankful for the children in my classroom. Each morning I pray that I will be a blessing in their lives. I have seen such positive change in my little ones since they came to me on the first day of school. I must say, that I really feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be and that I am making a difference in their lives. When they come into the classroom in the morning, many of them say, "Did you miss me last night?" I always respond with, "I missed you soooo much and I'm so glad that you came to school again today!" I don't know of any other job where you can get hugs all day and be told by 5 and 6 year olds that they love you!

Two more days until Parker turns 1!
Love,
Tracy

No comments:

Best Buddies

Best Buddies
Brock and Preston

Visiting Santa

Visiting Santa
Parker didn't like his beard, and began to scream!