Posing with Buzz

Posing with Buzz

Coco Beach, FL

Coco Beach, FL

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rainy Day

It's a gray rainy day. I get up early on Saturdays and head to the gym while Jeremiah and the boys sleep in. I love the growth that is happening all around us. The Publix grocery store is almost finished, the gym is just around the corner from our neighborhood, and CVS is building at the corner. I will no longer have to spend two hours just to get groceries. I was spoiled living off of Gravel Springs Road in Dacula. We were 5 minutes from everything.

Many of you are probably wondering how things are going with our adoption. We are finishing up our application and plan to submit it in June. We are getting our Passport photos today. We won't travel for a long time, but our agency said that we need to go ahead and get our Passports so that we won't be held up for travel waiting on them to arrive. We are mailing out our reference letters today and we'll add those to our application packet once we receive them back from friends and family. We haven't decided on her name yet, but we will share that information sometime down the road.
Tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Best Buddies

Best Buddies
Brock and Preston

Visiting Santa

Visiting Santa
Parker didn't like his beard, and began to scream!